Inclusiveness does not mean the exclusion of others. “Happy Holidays” is a way to include all people in mutual celebration while “Merry Christmas” is an exclusive greeting… Not the other way around. Everybody relax.
And it smells absolutely delightful. I haven’t had a real one since I was like 8 years old.
Who cares that it’s only 25% juice? The other 75% is AWESOME
I’d like to loose a few pounds around the middle. I feel flabby :/