- I want to build my own home and live in it
- I want to be able to focus on one task at a time and do it really, really well
- I want to enrich lives
I’m preparing to be dazzled!
there are these blogs on the Internet that I come across once and a while about people who track their weight loss progress and post a constant stream of photos of models and talk about binging and counting calories and things. It kind of sounds like self-torture. :(
But from a real restaurant, not the mall. :/
Because I want to live there.
Working in a mall and eating mall food can’t be good for my health and wellness. Why can’t there be healthy food in food courts? Why must a veggie sandwich cost $7? I mean, it was good but seriously.
At least I didn’t have to wait that long… hello, blizzard of October 15th. I hate you.
Definitely not looking forward to the first snowfall. When you don’t play winter sports and the average temperature dips far into the negatives, one becomes rather disenchanted with winter.
- Got off to a good start
- Packed lunch for once and enjoyed every bite
- Was productive and kicked Microsoft Access to the curb
- Attended a class.
- Chatted with my favourite person and said goodnight to her from across the globe
- Meatballs for dinner
A lesson in patience. It’s easier with a partner.
The UK sounds so very nice. I want.
- is the first full day off I’ve had in 28 days
- objective: study for forthcoming exam
- objective: take it easy
- ponder what ‘minimalism’ means for my crowded desk while procrastinating.
- surpress the urge to go buy something expensive
It’s a weird coincidence that the soundtrack in an Apple retail store ends up to be mostly things that are on my playlist. Assimilation complete?